Re-Set Re-Vision Re-Create Virtual Weekend Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
See below for the retreat schedule.
All events will be recorded for viewing later if you are unable to attend the live event or want to listen again.
- Get Support: Let us support you in creating a positive vision for 2021, and life. We encourage you to consider utilizing the live events as a virtual support to a whole weekend solitary retreat.
- Get Clear: You can block off your whole weekend for a nice deep and productive retreat, allowing yourself to really settle in with the ideas and have quiet space to reflect, vision and create a plan that fits your goals and personal strengths.
- Get Quiet: If you have never done a solitary retreat before, I highly recommend the experience. It allows you to get quieter than you can in just one day, and that quiet can bring clarity that you may never have experienced before.
- Get Ready: I am offering a separate supplemental "Busy Person's Guide to Solitary Retreat" workshop on Sunday December 4th for anyone who needs help planning and preparing for doing a good home retreat. (See the Virtual Retreats page to register.) We will cover everything you need for success. Additionally, I'm available to help you with a custom retreat plan tailored to your needs. If you want help with that, send me an email and we can talk about options. email me at email@example.com
Friday 1/8/21 – Reset
8:30pm EST: Welcome (Valentina)
8:45pm EST: Intro: Keys to a Effective Reset (Erin)
9:00-9:45pm EST: Guided Relaxation and Visualization (Erin)
Saturday 1/9/21 - Re-Vision: Letting go of the old and creating space for the new
11-11:30am EST: Meditation: Recognizing Old Patterns (Valentina)
11:30-12pm EST: Journal
12-12:45pm EST: Movement: Gentle Dance: Embodying You, and getting your energy moving. (Andreina)
12:45-1:15pm EST: Snack
1:15-3pm EST: Talk: Keys to Moving Forward and Creating a Vision for Your Future (Erin)
3-3:30pm EST: Q&A: (Erin)
Sunday 1/10/21- Re-Create: Creating & Manifesting with Better Tools
11-11:30am EST: Meditation: Embodying Your Desired Future (Valentina)
11:30-12pm EST: Journal
12-12:45pm EST: Movement: Gentle Yoga (Brian)
12:45-1:15pm EST: Snack
1:15-3pm EST: Talk: Keys to More Effectively Manifesting your Goals and Dreams (Erin)
3-3:30pm EST: Q&A (Erin)
EARLYBIRD REGISTRATION SPECIAL: Register Before November 28th +++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Register before November 28 and receive the following benefits:
***The first 10 people who register will get a $10 off coupon for the "Busy Person's Guide to Solitary Retreat" workshop on December 4th (https://www.divinepowerhouse.com/event-details/the-busy-persons-guide-to-solitary-retreat-workshop )
In addition to the early-bird registration rate (a savings of almost 25%), you will also get:
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION BONUS GIFTS : four audios and 1 video ($55 value):
1.) Free audio recording of a guided regression with Valentina Access your Subconscious by actively participating in concentration exercises and deep relaxation to uncover hidden memories, aspects of yourself that make you who you are today. This is a valuable tool to access the blueprint of your spiritual journey and to release any ties or limitations that unconscious memories have placed in you.
2.) Free audio recording of a guided meditation with me: Higher Self Tong Len Tong Len is one of the most powerful meditation practices you can do. Practicing Tong Len on a regular basis increases happiness and wellbeing. It also increases your capacity to feel kindness and compassion which could not be more important in the current global environment. The ability to have compassion for both ourselves and those around us heals us. Compassion is a balm for our suffering and it also motivates us to make positive changes. This guided meditation is one designed to assist in your-self healing. Try doing this meditation every day for 1 month and notice the positive changes in your internal landscape which come from spending intentional time focusing on your own healing and happiness.
3.) Free audio recording of a discussion excerpt with me: Finding and Creating Happiness It can be challenging to maintain our balance, peace of mind and happiness when we see so much divisiveness in the world around us and people are behaving in ways that don't fit with our idea of what is "right". How do we find happiness amidst these changing and challenging circumstances? One way is understanding that what motivates most of us is the desire to be happy and to be free of suffering. The other way is to have a clear picture of who you are and who you want to be in this world
4.) Free audio recording of a guided relaxation with Brian
5.) Free video latin dance class with Andreina.
PLUS: if you are one of the first 10 registrants you will receive a coupon code for $10 off registration for the December 4th "The Busy Person's Guide to Solitary Retreat" workshop.
AND everyone gets recordings of all the retreat sessions for your library to listen to again and again whenever you need a little inspiration.
Investment in Yourself:
Early Bird Pricing is just $72 for 10+ hours of retreat guidance between Friday night to Sunday late afternoon. (Registration on or after Nov 28: $98)
- Give as a Gift$98$980$0
- Virtual Retreat Registration$98$980$0