Sun, Nov 17|
Spiritual Book Club (Virtual event - attend for anywhere)
Essential Principles for the Warrior of Light: Ancient Hermetic and Esoteric Teachings for Those Warriors Who Seek the Light
Time & Location
Nov 17, 2024, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EST
About the Event
- Wondering what it means to live as a "Warrior of Light" in this world?
- Do you know there is a better way to live but feel unsure about how to really do that?
- Are you working to balance strength and love in your life and would appreciate some guidelines about how to maintain boundaries while living with an open heart and representing the Light?
- Want some concrete actions to take which are aligned with universal hermetic spiritual principles that have been guiding spiritual warriors for centuries?
If so, this year's book club is for you!
One Sunday evening a month we will have a live call for our Divine PowerHouse book club. We will be exploring together "Essential Principles for the Warrior of Light: Ancient Hermetic and Esoteric Teachings for Those Warriors Who Seek the Light" by Sovereign Ipsissimus Dave Lanyon, Ipsissimus in the ancient mystery school lineage of King Salomon with the Modern Mystery School.
The intro zoom call is Sunday, January 7th: Topic: introduction and Chapter 1.
This call will be recorded. All other classes are live only.
Attendance is through our on-line Community network at divinepowerhouse.community. Go there to register.
All zoom events are posted there and you will access them directly through the network.
(There is a great App that you can download onto your phone too...details in the network once you sign up.)
Each chapter has a monthly exercise. You can jump in at any time even if you are joining late. Chapters can be stand alone chapters. This book is only available through the Modern Mystery School International.
1. SUFFERING: Do not choose suffering unless suffering is necessary to overcome the opposition
2. VIRTUE and ESTEEM: Make decisions and take action only on those things that bring virtue and esteem. Do nothing that you are ashamed of, for you will weaken your Warrior spirit.
3. RESPONSIBILITIES: Carry your responsibilities to completion and carry no one else's for them. Teach them tp carry their own if you must but never do it for them.
4. YOUR GREATEST ENEMY: Our greatest enemy is within the Self, and it gains its power through our ignorance of the LIGHT
5. STRUGGLE: Be grateful in all things and most especially for the struggle, for without the struggle there is no growth or wisdom gained, and no battle won.
6. MEDITATION: Meditation every day so one can stay above the mundane, know the universe, and grow in your discernment to know who and what the enemy is to fight. Without Discernment we choose the wrong fight in life.
7. PATH OF LIGHT: For a Warrior to be a Warrior of LIGHT, dedication to a path of LIGHT that demands greater than what the ego is willing to give must be met and walked upon. For this is the way.
8. LOVE vs HATE: Always wield your attack and defense from love and never from hate.
9. PROTECTION: Protect only those who cannot protect themselves. DO NOT fight for those who will not stand up for themselves.
10. LAUGHTER: Laughter is often the medicine we need to healer wounds from battle so laugh out loud and often.
11. TOOLS OF EVIL: you cannot defeat evil using tools of evil, for you are only creating more of that which you seek to rid the world of.
12. SELF-CONTROL: self control should be the greatest of all control that a warrior desires.
13. GENDER: Remember that both the masculine and feminine energies ave their place and are needed to overcome the obstacles in life. One cannot succeed long-term on one energy alone.
14. STRENGTH AND WEAKNESS It is essential for the warrior to know their capabilities, both in strength and weakness so one may choose the most effective actions within their means.
15. SURRENDER TO THE LIGHT: A warrior must surrender to the Light, for only then can the battles that matter be won.
16. HOW WE RISE: Seek to succeed always, but if one is defeated how we rise defines our strength and Warrior's spirit.
17. JOY: Seek JOY. Know JOY. Share JOY.
18. DO NOT WASTE: Do not waste thoughts, emotions, words or actions on that which has no purpose or does not make the situation better.
19. COURAGE: Without COURAGE the Warrior does not exist for the Self or anyone.
20. THE WAY: Show the WAY by embodying the WAY in all things.
All 20 chapters will take us through August 2025. Join for as much or little as you would like.
The introduction call January 7 will be recorded. All other monthly calls are Live only, one Sunday evening per month.
You will have ample opportunity to connect between calls with questions, reflections and comments on your experience through the Book Club Community Chat.
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE BOOK:
This book is not availalb ethrough major book sellers.
I have a limited number of books for those participating in the book club. Contact me if you want to purchase from me.
You can also order directly (ships from Canada) at this website. Allow a few weeks for shipping.